- About MHRB
- Board of Directors
- Contact Us
- General Information
- HIPAA & Confidentiality
- Board Brochures
- Mental Health & Alcohol/Drug Information
- General Info & Resources
- Reports & Publications
- Calendar of Events
- Network of Care
Board Meetings & Minutes
Board Meetings are held the 3rd Tuesday of the month, except for December which is held on the 2nd Tuesday of the month due to the auditor’s year-end schedule.
Meetings are held in Erie County at the Sandusky Artisans (138 E. Market St., Downtown Sandusky) in January, March, April, June, July, September, October and December.
Four meetings a year are held in Ottawa County at the Oak House (1819 E. State Road, Port Clinton) in February, May, August and November.
All regular meetings of the Board begin at 7:00 p.m.
Board Meeting Schedule
July 17, 2012 (Sandusky Artisans)
August 21, 2012 (Oak House)
Sept. 18, 2012 (Sandusky Artisans)
Oct. 16, 2012 (Sandusky Artisans)
Nov. 20, 2012 (Oak House)
Dec. 11, 2012 (Sandusky Artisans)
Jan. 15, 2013 (Sandusky Artisans)
Feb. 19, 2013 (Oak House)
March 19, 2013 (Sandusky Artisans)
April 16, 2013 (Sandusky Artisans)
May 21, 2013 (Oak House)
June 18, 2013 (Sandusky Artisans)
Directions to the Sandusky Artisans
- From Hwy 2, take the US-250 exit north.
- Follow Milan Rd/US-250. At the stoplight after the Sandusky Mall, turn left on Strub Rd. (the Ohio Veterans Home is on the corner)
- Turn right at the next light, Columbus Ave.
- Follow Columbus Ave. until you reach downtown Sandusky. Turn right onto Market St. (two blocks past the Courthouse, which will be on your left).
- Sandusky Artisans is on the right side of the street, approximately mid-block.
Directions to the Oak House
- From Hwy 2, take the Hwy 163 exit to Port Clinton.
- Go west on Perry Street (Hwy. 163) and turn left at Buckeye Blvd. — the first stoplight.
- When the road curves look for the Oak House sign on the right side of the road.
- The Oak House is across from the Giving Tree.